Being Smart at agile
At Capgemini The Netherlands we’ve developed an agile software development platform that captures and combines a large number of best practices into a high-speed high-quality software factory. This platform is called the Accelerated Delivery Platform (ADP)
. It is targeted at increasing both productivity and quality of software development at Capgemini and its customers mainly in Java and .NET, but it will encapsulate more technology as we go along, such as SharePoint and business intelligence. All of the best practices, tools and techniques are used and shared by a growing number of organizations, including our (community) open code generators and frameworks.
- Twitter. Follow all news on agile, Smart and the Accelerated Delivery Platform through Twitter.
- LinkedIn. Join our LinkedIn Accelerated Delivery Platform User Group.
- YouTube. Check out our smart use cases channel on YouTube.
This website, which is actually a wiki, demonstrated how to use the accelerators from this agile software development platform. Do not hesitate to apply any of these best practices and techniques to your projects, and if you do so, do not hesitate to register and share your knowledge on agile, Scrum, Smart, smart use cases, smart estimation, agile dashboards, Tobago MDA (and model driven development) and frameworks on this wiki. Enjoy.
Overview Accelerated Delivery Platform
The Accelerated Delivery Platform includes an agile project lifecycle, pragmatic modeling guidelines, estimation techniques, dashboards, model driven techniques, frameworks, training and coaching.
- Platform overview. This page contains a full overview of the platform, plus links to additional pages.
- Downloads. Download page for the Accelerated Delivery Platform.
- New pages. Shows a list of newly added or modified pages (of course the RSS also works fine).
- Things to do. A list of actions we would like to have done on the platform. Feel free to add your wishes, or to assign your name to them.