We are conducting a number of research & development projects on different subjects. These include:
- Implementing Manager-Provider. We are currently working on a further abstraction of our Manager-Provider pattern implementations, to enable th use of even more external application blocks, such as block from Microsoft's Enterprise Library, or from open source, such as Log4Net and nHibernate.
- Budapest. Research project that combines model driven development with updating our frameworks to support multi-layered Silverlight applications.
- Service orientation ADF. We are moving towards service orientation of our business services in ADF, using the WCF framework.
- nHibernate ADF. We have started to implement an alternative to our own persistence mechanisms and OR mapping using the nHibernate framework.
- Smart for business intelligence'. Our agile methodology Smart can be applied to a multitude of project types. We our currently working on an implementation for business intelligence projects, including the use of smart use cases. A first launching customer is already interested.
- Smart panels. A new user interface control called
SmartPanel was recently introduced in ADF, that has much more possibilities than our current
- AcceleratedDelivery on Mono. In an effort to make the Accelerated Delivery Platform available for projects which aim at client and server applications on Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X and Unix, the ADM project aims at delivering a proof on concept in which a reference application runs in Mono environement on a Apache server under Linux.